Saturday, April 28, 2012

Evernote

For those that like to get things done (GTD) I found Evernote to be the perfect option. The solution provides me with an application on notebook at home, I use the web application at work and while on the move I use the Blackberry evernote application.

Having Evernote at my fingers tips all the time allows me to clear my head at any point of time and jot down a few notes and then categorise them under tags and then work through my notes and complete anything in my to do list tag. I found splitting my to to do lists into ‘Work’ at ‘Home’ and ‘Anywhere’. Its also worth having a shopping category when on the move so that you keep notes if you are pricing items or even to trigger a reminder what you need to buy when you are out and about.

Something worth looking at if you are constantly busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment